Wedding & SPECIAL EVENT HAIRSTYLIng
We would like to thank you for taking the time to visit our website and finding out more information about Gemini Styling
My name is Lisa Curtis and I run Gemini Styling, I have over 25 years experience within the hairdressing industry and have specialised in Bridal Hairstyling since 2015. I have always loved to be in touch with my creative side and this enables me to be as creative as possible by creating intricate beautiful hairstyles.
I am very much a people pleaser and every bride on every wedding is so special to me.
It takes me back to my wedding day as I remember how important it was to me that everything was perfect, so I will go above and beyond to give my brides their perfect stress free wedding morning. I have many years of experience behind me and attend regular training courses to keep my skills fresh and up to date and on trend for my brides to be.
I have worked at events such as London Fashion Week and Miss England Finals in Birmingham in 2017 as well as Photo shoots which allows me to think out side the box. I have been presented with numerous Awards over the last few years including:
- 2016 Bridal Stylist of The Year – Freelance Hairdressers Association
- 2016 Regional Finalist for Wedding Hair Stylist of The Year- The Wedding Industry Awards
- 2017 Regional Finalist for Wedding Hair Stylist of The Year – The Wedding Industry Awards
- 2018 Prom & Party Stylist of The Year – Freelance Hairdressers Association
- 2019 Prom & Party Stylist of The Year – Freelance Hairdressers Association
- 2019 Customer Service Award Winner – Guides for Brides
- 2020 Regional Finalist for Wedding Hair Stylist of The Year – The Wedding Industry Awards
- 2021 Guides for Brides Customer Service Award – Finalist
- 2022 Salon Business Awards – Finalist In my free time I enjoy eating out, going for walks in the countryside and bit of retail therapy! I’m not quite sure how this is relevant to your Bridal hairstyling but it gives you an insight in knowing more about me.